A Physical Education trial improves adolescents' cognitive performance and academic achievement: the EDUFIT study
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages e52–e61, February 2014
How to Cite
Ardoy, D. N., Fernández-Rodríguez, J. M., Jiménez-Pavón, D., Castillo, R., Ruiz, J. R. and Ortega, F. B. (2014), A Physical Education trial improves adolescents' cognitive performance and academic achievement: the EDUFIT study. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 24: e52–e61. doi: 10.1111/sms.12093
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- HELENA Study. Grant Number: FOOD-CT-2005-007034
- ALPHA Study. Grant Number: 2006120
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: RYC-2010-05957, RYC-2011-09011, JCI-2010-07055
- Center Teachers and Resources Murcia of Education, Training and Employment Murcia Ministry. Grant Number: 0123/07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.