Genetic score of power-speed and endurance track and field athletes
Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 166–174, April 2015
How to Cite
Ben-Zaken, S., Meckel, Y., Nemet, D. and Eliakim, A. (2015), Genetic score of power-speed and endurance track and field athletes. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 25: 166–174. doi: 10.1111/sms.12141
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2015
- Article first published online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.