Inter-subject variability of muscle synergies during bench press in power lifters and untrained individuals
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 89–97, February 2015
How to Cite
Kristiansen, M., Madeleine, P., Hansen, E. A. and Samani, A. (2015), Inter-subject variability of muscle synergies during bench press in power lifters and untrained individuals. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports, 25: 89–97. doi: 10.1111/sms.12167
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2013
- Ministry of Culture Committee on Sports Research in Denmark
- Danish Council for Independent Research | Technology and Production Sciences. Grant Number: 10092821
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.