Flexicurity: A New Paradigm for the Analysis of Labor Markets and Policies Challenging the Trade-Off Between Flexibility and Security
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 111–122, February 2013
How to Cite
Muffels, R. and Wilthagen, T. (2013), Flexicurity: A New Paradigm for the Analysis of Labor Markets and Policies Challenging the Trade-Off Between Flexibility and Security. Sociology Compass, 7: 111–122. doi: 10.1111/soc4.12014
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!