It Is Not Old-Fashioned, It Is Vintage, Vintage Fashion and The Complexities of 21st Century Consumption Practices
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 355–365, May 2013
How to Cite
Veenstra, A. and Kuipers, G. (2013), It Is Not Old-Fashioned, It Is Vintage, Vintage Fashion and The Complexities of 21st Century Consumption Practices. Sociology Compass, 7: 355–365. doi: 10.1111/soc4.12033
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!