Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder as the Medicalization of Childhood: Challenges from and for Sociology
Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 7, Issue 5, pages 343–354, May 2013
How to Cite
Rafalovich, A. (2013), Attention Deficit-Hyperactivity Disorder as the Medicalization of Childhood: Challenges from and for Sociology. Sociology Compass, 7: 343–354. doi: 10.1111/soc4.12034
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!