Recruiting High-risk Activists: Exploring the Roles of Structural and Cultural Factors
Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 880–887, October 2013
How to Cite
Bruni, N. M. (2013), Recruiting High-risk Activists: Exploring the Roles of Structural and Cultural Factors. Sociology Compass, 7: 880–887. doi: 10.1111/soc4.12070
- Issue online: 25 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!