Organizations & Work
The Persistence of Workplace Gender Segregation in the US
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 889–899, November 2013
How to Cite
Cohen, P. N. (2013), The Persistence of Workplace Gender Segregation in the US. Sociology Compass, 7: 889–899. doi: 10.1111/soc4.12083
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!