Making Sense of Social Change: Observing Collective Action in Networked Cultures
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 1053–1064, December 2013
How to Cite
Rodriguez, S. (2013), Making Sense of Social Change: Observing Collective Action in Networked Cultures. Sociology Compass, 7: 1053–1064. doi: 10.1111/soc4.12088
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!