Techno-social Life: The Internet, Digital Technology, and Social Connectedness
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 8, Issue 7, pages 976–991, July 2014
How to Cite
Chayko, M. (2014), Techno-social Life: The Internet, Digital Technology, and Social Connectedness. Sociology Compass, 8: 976–991. doi: 10.1111/soc4.12190
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!