Support for the current research was provided by the National Science Foundation (NSF Proposal Number: 0555113). The views expressed in this article are those of the author only and do not necessarily reflect the views of the NSF. The author thanks Ron Angel, Julie Beausoleil, Holly Bell, Catherine Connell, Laura Lein, and Christine Williams for their support
Social Policy, “Deservingness,” and Sociotemporal Marginalization: Katrina Survivors and FEMA†
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
© 2013 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 742–763, December 2013
How to Cite
Reid, M. (2013), Social Policy, “Deservingness,” and Sociotemporal Marginalization: Katrina Survivors and FEMA. Sociological Forum, 28: 742–763. doi: 10.1111/socf.12051
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0555113
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!