Getting Unstuck: Interdisciplinarity and Aging
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
© 2013 Eastern Sociological Society
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 873–880, December 2013
How to Cite
Markson, E. and Stein, P. (2013), Getting Unstuck: Interdisciplinarity and Aging. Sociological Forum, 28: 873–880. doi: 10.1111/socf.12061
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!