Adjusting for Group Size Effects in Peer Nomination Data
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 845–863, November 2013
How to Cite
Velásquez, A. M., Bukowski, W. M. and Saldarriaga, L. M. (2013), Adjusting for Group Size Effects in Peer Nomination Data. Social Development, 22: 845–863. doi: 10.1111/sode.12029
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada
- Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Société et la Culture
- Colciencias and Universidad de los Andes, Bogotá, Colombia
- Concordia University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!