Proactive Parenting and Children's Effortful Control: Mediating Role of Language and Indirect Intervention Effects
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 206–223, February 2015
How to Cite
Chang, H., Shaw, D. S., Dishion, T. J., Gardner, F. and Wilson, M. N. (2015), Proactive Parenting and Children's Effortful Control: Mediating Role of Language and Indirect Intervention Effects. Social Development, 24: 206–223. doi: 10.1111/sode.12069
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Numbers: 023245, 2003723
- Samsung Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!