Parenting Mediates the Effects of Income and Cumulative Risk on the Development of Effortful Control
Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 631–649, August 2014
How to Cite
Lengua, L. J., Kiff, C., Moran, L., Zalewski, M., Thompson, S., Cortes, R. and Ruberry, E. (2014), Parenting Mediates the Effects of Income and Cumulative Risk on the Development of Effortful Control. Social Development, 23: 631–649. doi: 10.1111/sode.12071
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 DEC 2013
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICDH). Grant Number: R01HD054465
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!