The author would like to thank Professor Gerald Handel for his valuable advice on earlier drafts, Connie Hoffman for her research assistance in the early stages of the project. Please direct correspondence to: Alice Fothergill, Department of Sociology, University of Vermont, 31 South Prospect Street, Burlington, Vermont, USA; e-mail: lice.Fothergill@uvm.ed
Managing Childcare: The Experiences of Mothers and Childcare Workers†
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
© 2013 Alpha Kappa Delta
Volume 83, Issue 3, pages 421–447, August 2013
How to Cite
Fothergill, A. (2013), Managing Childcare: The Experiences of Mothers and Childcare Workers. Sociological Inquiry, 83: 421–447. doi: 10.1111/soin.12011
- Issue published online: 15 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!