Decomposing Gender Beliefs: Cross-National Differences in Attitudes Toward Maternal Employment and Gender Equality at Home
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
© 2013 Alpha Kappa Delta
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 591–621, November 2013
How to Cite
Yu, W.-h. and Lee, P.-l. (2013), Decomposing Gender Beliefs: Cross-National Differences in Attitudes Toward Maternal Employment and Gender Equality at Home. Sociological Inquiry, 83: 591–621. doi: 10.1111/soin.12013
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!