This research was supported by R24-HD058484 from the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development awarded to the Institute for Population Research at The Ohio State University and the College of Arts and Sciences at the Ohio State University.
Structuring the Future: Anticipated Life Events, Peer Networks, and Adolescent Sexual Behavior†
Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
© 2013 Alpha Kappa Delta
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 537–569, November 2013
How to Cite
Soller, B. and Haynie, D. L. (2013), Structuring the Future: Anticipated Life Events, Peer Networks, and Adolescent Sexual Behavior. Sociological Inquiry, 83: 537–569. doi: 10.1111/soin.12019
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!