We thank Dr. Jay Coakley and Dr. Joseph Galaskiewicz for their comments on earlier drafts of this article. Contributions of the authors are equal; authors are listed in reverse alphabetical order.
The Differential Effects of Racially Homophilous Sponsorship Ties on Job Opportunities in an Elite Labor Market: The Case of NCAA Basketball Coaching†
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 Alpha Kappa Delta
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 75–101, February 2014
How to Cite
Seebruck, R. and Savage, S. V. (2014), The Differential Effects of Racially Homophilous Sponsorship Ties on Job Opportunities in an Elite Labor Market: The Case of NCAA Basketball Coaching. Sociological Inquiry, 84: 75–101. doi: 10.1111/soin.12021
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!