We thank Dr. Jay Coakley and Dr. Joseph Galaskiewicz for their comments on earlier drafts of this article. Contributions of the authors are equal; authors are listed in reverse alphabetical order.
The Differential Effects of Racially Homophilous Sponsorship Ties on Job Opportunities in an Elite Labor Market: The Case of NCAA Basketball Coaching†
Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
© 2013 Alpha Kappa Delta
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 75–101, February 2014
How to Cite
Seebruck, R. and Savage, S. V. (2014), The Differential Effects of Racially Homophilous Sponsorship Ties on Job Opportunities in an Elite Labor Market: The Case of NCAA Basketball Coaching. Sociological Inquiry, 84: 75–101. doi: 10.1111/soin.12021
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 8 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!