The authors wish to thank Rebecca Kim, Dan Morrison, Robin Perrin, and three reviewers for Sociological Inquiry for their valuable comments on earlier drafts of this paper. The authors also extend their gratitude to the Office of the Associate Dean for Research at Seaver College for funding through the Summer Undergraduate Research Program.
Playing It Straight: Framing Strategies Among Reparative Therapists†
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
© 2013 Alpha Kappa Delta: The International Sociology Honor Society
Volume 84, Issue 1, pages 16–41, February 2014
How to Cite
Arthur, E., McGill, D. and Essary, E. H. (2014), Playing It Straight: Framing Strategies Among Reparative Therapists. Sociological Inquiry, 84: 16–41. doi: 10.1111/soin.12026
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2013
- Summer Undergraduate Research Program
Vol. 84, Issue 2, 338, Article first published online: 17 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!