The author is indebted to Jeffrey C. Alexander, Eva Illouz, and Philip Smith for their invaluable input on this study in various stages. The author also thanks Annika Arnold, Kristian B. Karlson, Matthew Lawrence, Laura Rienecker, and Samuel D. Stabler, as well as the Yale University Supper Culture Club participants, for their close reading and insightful comments on previous versions of this article. The article greatly benefited from the comments provided by three anonymous reviewers at Sociological Inquiry.
Uneasy Settlements: Reparation Politics and the Meanings of Money in the Israeli Withdrawal from Gaza†
Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
© 2013 Alpha Kappa Delta: The International Sociology Honor Society
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 294–315, May 2014
How to Cite
Dromi, S. M. (2014), Uneasy Settlements: Reparation Politics and the Meanings of Money in the Israeli Withdrawal from Gaza. Sociological Inquiry, 84: 294–315. doi: 10.1111/soin.12028
- Issue online: 17 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!