Curating Inequality: The Link between Cultural Reproduction and Race in the Visual Arts
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
© 2014 Alpha Kappa Delta: The International Sociology Honor Society
Volume 84, Issue 2, pages 238–263, May 2014
How to Cite
Blackwood, A. and Purcell, D. (2014), Curating Inequality: The Link between Cultural Reproduction and Race in the Visual Arts. Sociological Inquiry, 84: 238–263. doi: 10.1111/soin.12030
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!