The authors would like to thank Editor Wood and three anonymous reviewers for their thoughtful feedback on an earlier version of this article.
Black–White Earnings Gap among Restaurant Servers: A Replication, Extension, and Exploration of Consumer Racial Discrimination in Tipping†
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2014
© 2014 Alpha Kappa Delta: The International Sociology Honor Society
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 545–569, November 2014
How to Cite
Brewster, Z. W. and Lynn, M. (2014), Black–White Earnings Gap among Restaurant Servers: A Replication, Extension, and Exploration of Consumer Racial Discrimination in Tipping. Sociological Inquiry, 84: 545–569. doi: 10.1111/soin.12056
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!