Reappraising the Moral Nature of Emotions in Decision Making: The Case of Shame and Guilt
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 355–365, June 2013
How to Cite
Nelissen, R. M. A., Breugelmans, S. M. and Zeelenberg, M. (2013), Reappraising the Moral Nature of Emotions in Decision Making: The Case of Shame and Guilt. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 7: 355–365. doi: 10.1111/spc3.12030
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!