In Godlessness We Distrust: Using Social Psychology to Solve the Puzzle of Anti-atheist Prejudice
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons, Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 7, Issue 6, pages 366–377, June 2013
How to Cite
Gervais, W. M. (2013), In Godlessness We Distrust: Using Social Psychology to Solve the Puzzle of Anti-atheist Prejudice. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 7: 366–377. doi: 10.1111/spc3.12035
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!