Empowerment and Advocacy for Domestic Violence Victims
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 526–536, August 2013
How to Cite
Morgan, M. and Coombes, L. (2013), Empowerment and Advocacy for Domestic Violence Victims. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 7: 526–536. doi: 10.1111/spc3.12049
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!