Some Theoretical Considerations on Attitude, Arousal and Affect during Cognitive Dissonance
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 680–688, September 2013
How to Cite
Martinie, M.-A., Milland, L. and Olive, T. (2013), Some Theoretical Considerations on Attitude, Arousal and Affect during Cognitive Dissonance. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 7: 680–688. doi: 10.1111/spc3.12051
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!