The Biopsychosocial Model of Challenge and Threat: Using the Heart to Measure the Mind
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 637–653, September 2013
How to Cite
Seery, M. D. (2013), The Biopsychosocial Model of Challenge and Threat: Using the Heart to Measure the Mind. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 7: 637–653. doi: 10.1111/spc3.12052
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!