Conceptualizing, Capturing, and Modeling Change: Challenges for Psychology
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 626–636, September 2013
How to Cite
Jones, C. and Peskin, H. (2013), Conceptualizing, Capturing, and Modeling Change: Challenges for Psychology. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 7: 626–636. doi: 10.1111/spc3.12055
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!