Salivary Cortisol as a Biomarker in Social Science Research
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 7, Issue 9, pages 605–625, September 2013
How to Cite
Smyth, N., Hucklebridge, F., Thorn, L., Evans, P. and Clow, A. (2013), Salivary Cortisol as a Biomarker in Social Science Research. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 7: 605–625. doi: 10.1111/spc3.12057
- Issue published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!