Personality and Creativity: The Dual Pathway to Creativity Model and a Research Agenda
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 7, Issue 10, pages 732–748, October 2013
How to Cite
Baas, M., Roskes, M., Sligte, D., Nijstad, B. A. and De Dreu, C. K. W. (2013), Personality and Creativity: The Dual Pathway to Creativity Model and a Research Agenda. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 7: 732–748. doi: 10.1111/spc3.12062
- Issue published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!