Nostalgia as a Resource for Psychological Health and Well-Being
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 7, Issue 11, pages 808–818, November 2013
How to Cite
Routledge, C., Wildschut, T., Sedikides, C. and Juhl, J. (2013), Nostalgia as a Resource for Psychological Health and Well-Being. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 7: 808–818. doi: 10.1111/spc3.12070
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!