On The Nature of Experiencing Self-Agency: The Role of Goals and Primes in Inferring Oneself as the Cause of Behavior
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 7, Issue 12, pages 888–904, December 2013
How to Cite
van der Weiden, A., Aarts, H. and Ruys, K. (2013), On The Nature of Experiencing Self-Agency: The Role of Goals and Primes in Inferring Oneself as the Cause of Behavior. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 7: 888–904. doi: 10.1111/spc3.12075
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!