Elaboration and Attitude Strength: The New Meta-cognitive Perspective
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 17–29, January 2014
How to Cite
Barden, J. and Tormala, Z. L. (2014), Elaboration and Attitude Strength: The New Meta-cognitive Perspective. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 8: 17–29. doi: 10.1111/spc3.12078
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!