Integrating Theories of Psychological Needs-as-Requirements and Psychological Needs-as-Motives: A Two Process Model
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 73–85, February 2014
How to Cite
Prentice, M., Halusic, M. and Sheldon, K. M. (2014), Integrating Theories of Psychological Needs-as-Requirements and Psychological Needs-as-Motives: A Two Process Model. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 8: 73–85. doi: 10.1111/spc3.12088
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!