Leadership as a Dominant Cultural Myth: A Strain-Based Perspective on Leadership Approaches
Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 91–103, March 2014
How to Cite
Islam, G. (2014), Leadership as a Dominant Cultural Myth: A Strain-Based Perspective on Leadership Approaches. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 8: 91–103. doi: 10.1111/spc3.12093
- Issue online: 5 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 3 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!