Personalizing Behavioral Interventions Through Single-Patient (N-of-1) Trials
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Social and Personality Psychology Compass
Volume 8, Issue 8, pages 408–421, August 2014
How to Cite
Davidson, K. W., Peacock, J., Kronish, I. M. and Edmondson, D. (2014), Personalizing Behavioral Interventions Through Single-Patient (N-of-1) Trials. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 8: 408–421. doi: 10.1111/spc3.12121
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!