Are Quasi-markets in Education what the British Public Wants?
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Social Policy & Administration
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 24–43, February 2014
How to Cite
Exley, S. (2014), Are Quasi-markets in Education what the British Public Wants?. Social Policy & Administration, 48: 24–43. doi: 10.1111/spol.12005
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Economic and Social Research Council for Research Grant. Grant Number: RES-000-22-3989
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!