Population and Political Theory Edited by James Fishkin and Robert Goodin Chichester: Wiley Blackwell, 2010. ISBN 978-1-14443-3038-0, £70.00 (hbk).
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Social Policy & Administration
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 132–134, February 2013
How to Cite
Vanhuysse, P. (2013), Population and Political Theory Edited by James Fishkin and Robert Goodin Chichester: Wiley Blackwell, 2010. ISBN 978-1-14443-3038-0, £70.00 (hbk). Social Policy & Administration, 47: 132–134. doi: 10.1111/spol.12007_2
- Issue published online: 8 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!