Constructing Unemployment: Britain and France in Historical Perspective
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Social Policy & Administration
Volume 48, Issue 1, pages 67–85, February 2014
How to Cite
Whiteside, N. (2014), Constructing Unemployment: Britain and France in Historical Perspective. Social Policy & Administration, 48: 67–85. doi: 10.1111/spol.12032
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!