Activation, Public Employment Services and their Clients: The Role of Social Class in a Continental Welfare State
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Social Policy & Administration
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 594–612, October 2014
How to Cite
Ludwig-Mayerhofer, W., Behrend, O. and Sondermann, A. (2014), Activation, Public Employment Services and their Clients: The Role of Social Class in a Continental Welfare State. Social Policy & Administration, 48: 594–612. doi: 10.1111/spol.12046
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!