Identifying and Explaining Different Poverty Trajectories Using a Group-based Trajectory Analysis – A Case Study of South Korea
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
© 2014 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Social Policy & Administration
Volume 48, Issue 7, pages 826–847, December 2014
How to Cite
Kim, D. H. and Shin, D.-M. (2014), Identifying and Explaining Different Poverty Trajectories Using a Group-based Trajectory Analysis – A Case Study of South Korea. Social Policy & Administration, 48: 826–847. doi: 10.1111/spol.12065
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 24 MAR 2014
- Korea Research Foundation Grant. Grant Number: NRF-2011-327-B00826
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!