I thank Bruce Bueno de Mesquita for his advice and the Ralph Bunche Institute for International Studies for its financial support. Any errors that remain are my sole responsibility.
Regime Change and Conflict Recidivism within Rivalry: Interludes in Disputes†
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 Swiss Political Science Association
Swiss Political Science Review
Volume 19, Issue 2, pages 189–211, June 2013
How to Cite
Tan, B. S. (2013), Regime Change and Conflict Recidivism within Rivalry: Interludes in Disputes. Swiss Political Science Review, 19: 189–211. doi: 10.1111/spsr.12032
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!