I would like to thank for their helpful comments two anonymous reviewers, Ivy Mills, Estelle Ferrarese, Matteo Gianni, Annabelle Lever, the participants of the Mancept Workshop on Postcolonialism and Political Theory, University of Manchester, the participants of the Young Scholars Conference in Political Theory « Quelles égalités dans les démocraties contemporaines », University of Geneva, the participants of the staff workshop at the Department of Political Science, University of Geneva, Naïma Rouabhi and Jacob Lachat.
Equality and Postcolonial Claims of Discursive Injury
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
© 2013 Swiss Political Science Association
Swiss Political Science Review
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 447–471, December 2013
How to Cite
Michel, N. (2013), Equality and Postcolonial Claims of Discursive Injury. Swiss Political Science Review, 19: 447–471. doi: 10.1111/spsr.12053
- Issue online: 4 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!