This research has been supported by the European Science Foundation (ESF)'s HumVib EUROCORES Scheme. We thank Jane Mansbridge for earlier discussion of the topic, and two anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments. We are grateful to Whitney Kathryn Isaacs for editorial assistance.
Salience-Based Congruence Between Parties & their Voters: The Swiss Case†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 Swiss Political Science Association
Swiss Political Science Review
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 287–304, June 2014
How to Cite
Giger, N. and Lefkofridi, Z. (2014), Salience-Based Congruence Between Parties & their Voters: The Swiss Case. Swiss Political Science Review, 20: 287–304. doi: 10.1111/spsr.12069
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!