This research has been supported by the European Science Foundation (ESF)'s HumVib EUROCORES Scheme. We thank Jane Mansbridge for earlier discussion of the topic, and two anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments. We are grateful to Whitney Kathryn Isaacs for editorial assistance.
Salience-Based Congruence Between Parties & their Voters: The Swiss Case†
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
© 2014 Swiss Political Science Association
Swiss Political Science Review
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 287–304, June 2014
How to Cite
Giger, N. and Lefkofridi, Z. (2014), Salience-Based Congruence Between Parties & their Voters: The Swiss Case. Swiss Political Science Review, 20: 287–304. doi: 10.1111/spsr.12069
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!