Gray Hausdorff distance measure for medical image comparison in dermatology: Evaluation of treatment effectiveness by image similarity
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages e498–e506, February 2013
How to Cite
Spyridonos, P., Gaitanis, G., Bassukas, I. D. and Tzaphlidou, M. (2013), Gray Hausdorff distance measure for medical image comparison in dermatology: Evaluation of treatment effectiveness by image similarity. Skin Research and Technology, 19: e498–e506. doi: 10.1111/srt.12001
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.