Analysis of the temporal change in biophysical parameters after fractional laser treatments using reflectance confocal microscopy
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 19, Issue 1, pages e515–e520, February 2013
How to Cite
Shin, M.-K., Kim, M.-J., Baek, J.-H., Yoo, M.-A., Koh, J.-S., Lee, S.-J. and Lee, M.-H. (2013), Analysis of the temporal change in biophysical parameters after fractional laser treatments using reflectance confocal microscopy. Skin Research and Technology, 19: e515–e520. doi: 10.1111/srt.12003
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.