Intra- and inter-rater reliability of digital image analysis for skin color measurement
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 484–491, November 2013
How to Cite
Sommers, M., Beacham, B., Baker, R. and Fargo, J. (2013), Intra- and inter-rater reliability of digital image analysis for skin color measurement. Skin Research and Technology, 19: 484–491. doi: 10.1111/srt.12072
- Issue published online: 10 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 FEB 2013
- US National Institutes of Health
- Injury from Sexual Assault: Addressing Health Disparity. Grant Number: 2R01NR05352
- Injury in Latina Women after Sexual Assault: Moving Toward Health Care Equity. Grant Number: 1R01NR011589
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.