Striae distensae are characterized by distinct microstructural features as measured by non-invasive methods in vivo
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
© 2013 John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Skin Research and Technology
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 81–86, February 2014
How to Cite
Bertin, C., Lopes-DaCunha, A., Nkengne, A., Roure, R. and Stamatas, G. N. (2014), Striae distensae are characterized by distinct microstructural features as measured by non-invasive methods in vivo. Skin Research and Technology, 20: 81–86. doi: 10.1111/srt.12088
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.